Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Academic Studies Press is committed to helping researchers publish, distribute, and advertise their work in digital format for a broad readership. Articles published in Open Access undergo rigorous peer review and appear alongside other articles in the print edition of the journal. Academic Studies Press publishes articles Open Access under the terms of Creative Commons Licenses (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/). Our standard license, the CC BY-NC, allows readers to excerpt and share your work for non-commercial purposes (such as a lecture or blog-post) so long as you are properly cited. Other licenses forbid any derivatives from being made of your work (e.g., CC BY-NC-ND), while others allow substantive changes and commercial reuse (e.g., CC BY). We are happy to help you select the license that is most appropriate for your article and meets the requirements of your institution or funding agency.
To learn more about Open Access costs and the institutions and agencies that fund Open Access publishing, please visit us at http://www.academicstudiespress.com/asp-open.
ESIC charges a $975.00 USD article processing fee for open access articles. This fee only applies if the author wishes to have an article published Open Access.